Kelly construction is a custom homebuilder focused on total customer satisfaction serving south Lake and Porter counties in northwest, Indiana. We are third generation homebuilders in the Chicago area. Ed Kelly is a graduate of the University of Illinois and Purdue University.
“Our primary goal is superior customer satisfaction, by effectively updating clients throughout the construction process, following through on customer requests and delivering unique homes at a rationale price.”
HOMES WE BUILD – We build custom versions of our own plans, design custom home plans for our clients with local architects and designers and build home plans by national designers such as Design Basics and Frank Betz. Big or small (from 1600 to 5000 SF) all our homes share the consistent quality and detailing every homeowner deserves.
WE’RE QUALIFIED – Kelly Construction, Inc. has an in-house engineer and belongs to a number of professional and community organizations:
- Current and Past President of the HBA of Northwest Indiana (2003/2015)
- Board member of the HBA of NWI for 8 years, past national director NAHB
- 1999, 2002 & 2006 Parade of Homes participant (Stillwater, Auburn Meadows and Havenwood)
- Winner of all the 2002 “Peoples Choice” awards
- Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Hanover High School Vocational Board member for 10+ years
- Featured in Builder Architect Magazine in 1999
- Multiple features in the Times BIA News monthly – Builder Spotlight
- We regularly attend local, state and national building programs to bring our clients the latest and best in home building products and technology.
WE”RE EXPERIENCED – Kelly Construction’s President and Superintendent each have over 20 years experience in the residential construction industry. We complete 12 homes on average each year. We are third generation home builders.
WE”RE COMMITTED TO OUR CLIENTS - We not only build beautiful, enduring homes, we build great relationships with our clients. We have repeat built for many past clients. We have done some remodeling for clients as well. We have taken prospects through nearly every finished home we have built. We secure a high percentage of “referral business.” Listening to the homebuyer, assisting them through the selection, financing and building processes, keeping them updated on the progress of their homes and quickly responding to their concerns have helped make this happen. It is your home. Would you expect anything less?